Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, this is interesting.

3 posters

Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty Well, this is interesting.

Post  Tacgnol Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Just had a Scientologist stop by my mother's house today trying to hand out an Anonymous: Hate Crimes DVD to my mom who was at work, and refused to give it to me, he would only give it to her, kept telling me that it was nothing to worry about, and kept asking when he could reach her.

I gave him nothing.

UPDATE: He came a second time while I was away.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty fairgame

Post  byte301 Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:13 pm

What was he driving? Did you notice?

byte301

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty Re: Well, this is interesting.

Post  Tacgnol Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 am

She wasn't home, and I was the one answering the door.

It was this tall Hispanic guy with a giant cowboy hat driving a huge gray/silver truck.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty I ALMOST got the c & d letter today!! LOL

Post  sparky Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:56 am

They came to my house the day before the protest. I didn't answer the door cause I thought it was a pesky neighbor of mine. Then they showed up yesterday with the dvd and letter. They wanted to give it to my husband. I told him my husband was asleep. He demanded I wake him up. That pissed me off big time so I refused. A lot of back and forth with me refusing to take the letter or tell him if I was xxxx's wife. Asshat acted all surprised I wouldn't accept the stupid letter. I told him to mail it. lol We'll see if he comes back.

He was a short, fat hispanic with a baseball cap. He was driving a black truck. Next time I'll be getting his picture and license plate number. lol

Akuma, I hope your mom didn't freak out! You know those letters are stupid and don't mean squat, right?

sparky

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty I ALMOST got the c & d letter today!! LOL

Post  sparky Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 am

Oops sorry, I meant Tacgnol!

sparky

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty Namefagged

Post  Anon5149 Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Anyone get the name/plate number from the old cowboy-guy handing out letters?

He came to my place and gave me a letter - he must've not seen the large "NO TRESPASSING" sign posted at the driveway to my apartment building. If I can get his name the firm that owns my complex would like to press charges - as well as me filing a harassment suit. I'm working with my companies lawyer to see what all can be done about this letter as well as notifying the California State Bar about Campanillio (or w/e his name is).

Link here to the CA State Bar Attorney complaint Form: http:// /state/calbar/ calbar_generic.jsp?cid=10179&id=1144

(remove the spaces)

Anon5149

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty Bogus lame letter guys

Post  sparky Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:14 am

I didn't get the same guy. Sorry. I also didn't get the plate number. All you anons out there, if anyone else gets the letter try to get the license plate number! I looked at investigators in the yellow pages and most of them don't have a physical address...only a few did. I thought about driving by those that did and seeing if I could spot the truck mine drove up in. It was black, pretty new, dual cab. I may try some surveillance on these companys. Smile

So $cientology...you didn't intimidate me, you just pissed me off even more. Plus it pissed off my husband AND my dog!!! LULZ!!!

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Isn't there a black dual cab truck that passes by every raid yelling and flipping us off?

kaos

Back to top Go down

Well, this is interesting. Empty black truck

Post  sparky Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm

I dunno kaos, could be. I will be looking for it from now on. I know how to flip BOTH fingers. lol If he is a $cilon I would be very surprised. But anything is possible. Hope you had a good trip.

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post  anon4prez Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 pm

forcing jerk Exclamation

anon4prez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum