Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up for a raid?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone up for a raid? Empty Anyone up for a raid?

Post  byte301 Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 pm

I posted this in general discussion but I wanted to make sure everyone read it.

I found out today that the org is having a briefing about some "unforeseen developments" in regards to the Gizmo. Not sure what it means...could be good, could be bad. They are calling it a "mystery" and I am sure they will be begging for more money. The local $cilons donated all the money to buy the building yet the org still has to pay the upper management "rent." I wonder if the public who actually bought the building know this. Doubt it. It's a total scam as usual.

Anyway, this event is on the 23rd at 7:00 pm. The public will be there. Anyone up for a raid? It will be cooler temp-wise, and still light outside. This is our chance to see more then 4 or 5 $cilons and enturbulate them! It would only be a couple of hours I think. Twisted Evil

Who's in????

byte301

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a raid? Empty Re: Anyone up for a raid?

Post  kritikanonymous Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:02 pm

You guys need to do this! "Unforseen developments" can only mean "bad", not good. Doubtful we will be able to make it, I can do monthly, but two weeks in a row? I'd love to do this. I asked Tazor to put it on the "Raids" board immediately! Twisted Evil

kritikanonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am

Yeah, I think this one is important! C'mon guys! Very Happy

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  kritikanonymous Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:20 am

Look everyone, there are a lot of lurkers, you need to stop lurking and get involved. You cannot allow them to expand in the state of New Mexico. We have enough econimic problems without Scientology stealing the money from our citizens and turning them into nut jobs. If they are allowed to expand in Albuquerque, where will they go next? Byte, if I can do this, I will make every effort to be there and I hope your fellow ABQ Anons will get out and support you.

kritikanonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Hey, tigger, I appreciate it. I still think I will get a couple locals to protest with me. All I really need is one other person. Very Happy

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:21 pm

So where exactly is this at? Is it going to be at the current Sci building on San Pedro?

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Yeah, the usual place. Can you make it??

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down