Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's Raid

4 posters

Go down

Tonight's Raid Empty Tonight's Raid

Post  byte301 Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:33 am

Ok, who's in? 6:30 usual place. Time to enturbulate!! bounce

byte301

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Raid Empty Re: Tonight's Raid

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm in

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 pm

I was by at 6:30, no one's home?

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 pm

We were there until for about an hour.

POSTGAME REPORT:
8/23/08. Albuquerque, NM. Across the street of Co$ building located on 1319 San Pedro NE. I arrived early due to the transit system. I arrived around 5:45pm. As I arrived I watched the Co$ traffic without making myself obvious. Traffic was heavy compared to the normal monthly raids. As I was walking I turned off to head to a nearby store for drinks and a good read until planned time. I watched the traffic of the Co$ from there. There was a lot of in and out on their lot. At about 6:20 I left the security of the public place I was at and head over to the meet up spot, taking a backway so I can put on my mask. While heading there I ran into tazor who drove up into the same local I was heading to. We talked for a couple of minutes before getting into enturbulation mode. After we had masked up we went to our usual spot on the SE corner of Mountain and San Pedro and began our picket. Unfortunately we were the only ones to show. I started with my "invisible" sign yelling, "Scientology Stole My Sign" while tazor had the "Tax The Cult"/"Danger Tax Free Cult" , with arrows, sign. There was a lot of traffic in the building and lot. One guy got unlucky enough to have to watch us. Since their security company is no longer licensed by the State of New Mexico, they had to have someone out there to watch us. I got a few laughs out of him. There was a kid who was with the Co$ who waved at us, and, as a show of kindness, I waved back. At about 7:30 the meeting took place and started to get dark, so we decided to leave...but this is where all the fun really took place. The unlucky guy that had to play security started taking pictures of us as we were leaving. So I started shouting questions about where I could find the pictures online and if it was going to be on YouTube. As we were leaving he was trying to take a picture of tazors license plate number but he was to far to get a good shot, as we took off into an alleyway. All in all this was an awesome raid for just two people.
We Are Anonymous
We Are Legion
We Do Not Forgive
We Do Not Forget
EXPECT US!

P.S. Thanks tazor for the ride to my local grocery store.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Raid Empty Tonights raid

Post  Anonymous_TECH Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:52 pm

i was there to late! i got off work at about 8 and i ran home i was so excited! I convived my parents to take me, and when we got there, no one was there. Of course $ilcon$ were there but, no Anons. So we left as soon as we got there, but i cant wait for next months picket! Twisted Evil
Anonymous_TECH
Anonymous_TECH

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 pm

Hey don't feel bad, With just tazor and I it was a 10 to 1 fight by my estimates.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Raid Empty raid

Post  Anonymous_TECH Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:06 pm

true Twisted Evil
Anonymous_TECH
Anonymous_TECH

Back to top Go down

Post  kritikanonymous Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Great job you two! We were with you in spirit! Poor Kaos! We'll see you on the 13th!

kritikanonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:54 am

Dang. Sorry we missed kaos and Tech! We might have been a few minutes late.

I will post all about it later. I got to go to bed! What a Face

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down