Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS (to give to the media)

2 posters

Go down

I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS  (to give to the media) Empty I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS (to give to the media)

Post  gregg Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:30 pm

You might know me from enturbulation or the partyvan irc network. I send out the big press release runs when we do them. I just got contacted by a reporter from KRQE, she wants to talk to someone local there about the upcoming protest.

My email is greggatghc@gmail.com. Email me so I can forward you the contact information.

gregg

Back to top Go down

I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS  (to give to the media) Empty Re: I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS (to give to the media)

Post  Tacgnol Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:00 pm

I gave gregg my e-mail address, so hopefully she'll drop me a line soon so we can talk, and I'll relay the info back.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS  (to give to the media) Empty Re: I NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS (to give to the media)

Post  Anonymousm84 Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:21 am

Any word from the media?
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:58 pm

I just got a reply back. She asked me what are our plans and what kind of turnout do we expect.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down