Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 10th postgame

5 posters

Go down

May 10th postgame Empty May 10th postgame

Post  kaos Sat May 10, 2008 4:25 pm

My son and I had fun with friends. We didn't spend $100 to $1000 per hour to do it either, unlike those automatons across the street did! And before some Scilon shill says anything, there were 3 Guy Fawkes masks in attendance, although I can't understand why that is the score keeping system where RonDroids are concerned? Oh, and the security guard got to eat delicious caek!

Thanks folks, see you for the Sea Arrghh...

PS: Just so the losers can't complain, I just ordered 6 masks, they'll be here in a week!

kaos

Back to top Go down

May 10th postgame Empty Re: May 10th postgame

Post  Mr. N Sat May 10, 2008 5:01 pm

As soon as I find my cable for the camera, I'll have plenty of pics uploaded.

Yes, we had a low turnout, but we still had fun. We also had a guy that looked like WBM drive up and talk to us, and we were interviewed by New Mexico BUSINESS Weekly.

When a friend of mine and I were leaving, we met two scilons on the parking lot of the Smiths and they told us (not asked), "You want to talk to us." and we were like, "lol no, don't follow us." And then we ran out of gas (luckily) near a gas station.

*edit* didn't see the thread...

Mr. N

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Kaos. You are awesome. Let me know how much and I'll pay you back next protest.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Sat May 10, 2008 8:52 pm

My folks keep thinking the protest is going to involve guns, like AK-47's simply because it's a "protest".

lol. Pure lol.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sat May 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Let 'em know I always leave my Steyr Aug at home!

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Sat May 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Mr. N wrote:As soon as I find my cable for the camera, I'll have plenty of pics uploaded.

Yes, we had a low turnout, but we still had fun. We also had a guy that looked like WBM drive up and talk to us, and we were interviewed by New Mexico BUSINESS Weekly.

When a friend of mine and I were leaving, we met two scilons on the parking lot of the Smiths and they told us (not asked), "You want to talk to us." and we were like, "lol no, don't follow us." And then we ran out of gas (luckily) near a gas station.

*edit* didn't see the thread...

Was it a good interview? How'd that go?

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. N Sat May 10, 2008 9:19 pm

From what I could tell, it went well. The guy told us that the receptionist admitted to writing down license plate numbers at the Smiths parking lot. Most of the questions seemed like they were, "What are doing and why?" and "Why are you masked?" Standard ordeal. A few pictures were taken and the guy left. Nothing too much from what I saw, but still glad it happened since some recognition is a whole lot better than none.

Mr. N

Back to top Go down

May 10th postgame Empty The protest

Post  byte301 Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 pm

Well I had a great time with you guys! Thanks for being so nice to a crazy old ex-$cilon lady.

The thing is we were there pissing off the $cilons. They are suppose to have courses on Saturdays so we totally disrupted them. I'm wondering how they explained the cancellation of courses to their public. "Uh, due to the Supressive Internet we will not be practising our bullshit religion on Saturday. Both of you students are expected to show up Sunday at 6 am sharp to make up the lost time." lmao

Kaos, well done! Let me know how much the mask is and I will pay you at the next protest. It was nice to meet you and your son and I appreciate you getting the masks for us. Oh and the flyers you gave us were awesome. I am going to copy them, if you don't mind, and pass a bunch out before the next protest.

And the cake was delicious!

I'd say it was a great success!

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sun May 11, 2008 12:16 am

There were definitely multiple wins today.

-We actually got videotaped...I'm still disappointed they didn't come out and ask us what our crimes were, though.
-The Rio Grande Credit Union sign...epic win.
-Getting the security guard to eat delicious caek.
-Delicious caek in general is always win.
-The reporter interviewing us, I still have his business card.
-The ex-Scilon lady, thank you for coming out and showing support, we need more people like you!
-The Scilons downgrading from a wooden board to a large piece of cardboard.
-Finding out Albuquerque has its own Wise Beard Man.

And I'll gladly pony up to pay for one of those Guy Fawkes masks for Sea Arrrgh.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sun May 11, 2008 7:56 am

It concerns me that the NM Business reporter might have been called by the Scientologists in order to spread their propoganda re the Gizmo building. He was apparently in there over 2 hours. I think it would be a very good idea to follow up with the gentleman about the reasons why that would be a very bad idea for Abq and NM. I really, really don't want to live in Clearwater II.

Please talk with him or pass his info on to me and we can direct him to some objective criticisms of this cult and the swath of destruction it will surely leave if it's allow to propagate.

By the time the masks arrive they will be about $8 apiece.

kaos

Back to top Go down

May 10th postgame Empty the reporter

Post  byte301 Sun May 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi kaos,

In case you missed it the reporter posted in enturb and is getting quite an education as I post this! I was hesitant to speak to him since, as you said, he stayed in the org such a long time. We'll see what becomes of it. If he just reads some of enturb he will prolly join us at the next protest! LOL

Thanks for ordering the masks. I will have the money for you!

I keep seeing $cilons taking over Albuquerque too! grrrrr I may be giving them too much credit but can't you just see a stress test booth at Balloon Fiesta? What a Face I would be up for a mini raid on the downtown area. Merchants down there need to know what they are in for. $cilontology is not good for living creatures or business! An info pack is good but our physical presence is even better imo.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Sun May 11, 2008 5:21 pm

From what I understand a lot of the business owners around the Gizmo building are already pretty riled up about the scientologists trying to move in. Flyer bombing the hell out of downtown might be a very good thing to do, if it hasn't been done already.

Anyway, I don't see how moving downtown could be anything but bad for the Scinos...It would just get them even more negative attention and push them further into the red financially. In other cities they've already built themselves up and bought their fancy buildings, but here we've caught them before they could really get going...The more people we inform the harder it's going to be for them to get any momentum. I'm no expert and maybe our resident ex-$cilon will disagree with me but I'd say clearwater II is pretty much fucked.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sun May 11, 2008 5:25 pm

hey byte,

Where is the reporter posting on Enturb?

Thanks,
Kaos

EDIT:::FOUND IT!

kaos

Back to top Go down

May 10th postgame Empty Gizmo

Post  byte301 Sun May 11, 2008 5:57 pm

I do agree cannon...if you mean me that is! lol

Clearwater is totally fucked thanks to the $cilons. The politicos there all made a deal with the devil. If you go anywhere near their headquarters you get met by security guards, and I'm talking public streets! The locals hate $cilontogy in Clearwater.

Also, did you see the threads about the businesses around Flag putting "No Anonymous" signs in their windows? Interesting.

I want to get to any buildings they have their eye on and do a premptive strike on them. They won't be welcome anywhere in this city if I can help it. Well, maybe if they try to move into the South Valley I won't say anything....... Twisted Evil I'd just let nature takes it course in the Valley. Maybe they could move up to Rio Arriba...they would get a warm welcome there for sure. hahahaha

We don't need no stinking cults!

byte301

Back to top Go down

May 10th postgame Empty Gizmo continued

Post  byte301 Sun May 11, 2008 6:04 pm

Oops.
Sorry cannon, just caught the Clearwater II thing...lol and yeah that's fucked too. Sorry $cilontology, you will fail as usual!

My new mantra:

We don't need no stinking cults!

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down