Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons!

+3
kaos
anonsoulless
AnonymousAkuma
7 posters

Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons!

Post  byte301 Fri May 16, 2008 4:41 pm

You are very articulate. Maybe one of you could write a letter to the editor of the Journal regarding the rock throwing incident at Alb. Org. (See thread at enturb) We could also send one to business weekly where our friendly(?) reporter works.

I think we need to step it up. Do a mini raid at the Gizmo. I will do it by myself if I have to, but I'd rather have more people there. They really pissed me off with this one.

What do you think?

byte301

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty Re: Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons!

Post  cannon Fri May 16, 2008 10:00 pm

NO BLOOD FOR ROCKS

SUPPORT OUR PROPERTY; BRING IT HOME

cannon

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty Creepy $cilons

Post  byte301 Sat May 17, 2008 2:12 am

More like which $cilon threw the rock, I'm thinking. And which $cilon killed the cat in Phoenix?

byte301

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty Re: Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons!

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 17, 2008 8:45 am

The "rock" is scilon claim to our "cyber terrorist" actions. And if I find out that the sciwhores killed or harmed a cat and I will make life for them hell.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  anonsoulless Sat May 17, 2008 1:06 pm

this is roffle.

Scilons suck at trolling.

If you guys find out who threw the rock, you should tell the police.

anonsoulless

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sat May 17, 2008 3:41 pm

byte301 wrote:You are very articulate. Maybe one of you could write a letter to the editor of the Journal regarding the rock throwing incident at Alb. Org. (See thread at enturb) We could also send one to business weekly where our friendly(?) reporter works.

I think we need to step it up. Do a mini raid at the Gizmo. I will do it by myself if I have to, but I'd rather have more people there. They really pissed me off with this one.

What do you think?

I'd be happy to write the letter to both papers, but without the police report I don't really have much info. Tom doesn't want to play anymore so outside of strolling into SciLand and asking for it we're outta luck. And I truly doubt anyone really thinks we did that shit, the police know where we are every month and not one has approached us...

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweenon Sat May 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Articulate or not, there's not really much I can do about this one. Not enough information, Tom had one too many run-ins with Anonymous with egos the size of Tom Cruise's, and the evidence is pretty lacking for us to just jump on it and argue in our defense. Unless we run into police opposition and public animosity, I think we'd better just let this die the death it deserves. In March, was it? We've had two protests since then and nobody has said anything about it. If someone asks in June, explain that Anonymous does not condone violence against Scientology and that you do not know who threw the rock, much less how someone could be strong enough to get a rock through a window plus posters and accurately hit a portrait of L Ron.

In other news, mini-raid that shit until they're sorry they ever thought about framing Anonymous. Hug raids for everyone!

Tweenon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sat May 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Hey Rocks, Epic FAI or whatever,

Trolls are pigs. And you Scilon trolls are truly swine! Once the police find you threw the rock through your own window then filing a false police report will result in your arrest not ours. You've threatened us with the police before and nothing came of it loser. Now, learn some manners or go home, insignificant little coward...

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 17, 2008 6:57 pm

OK...I am setting up a new Forums. Address will be PM'ed to KNOWN protestors.

Also Byte Tweenonand cannon will need to register here so I can PM it to them...or IM me on Yahoo.

Last edited by AnonymousAkuma on Sat May 17, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DAMN IT I FORGOT TWEENON)

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty The troll sent us his pictures? Really? Thanks troll!

Post  byte301 Sat May 17, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi anonakuma,

I actually did register but never got the confirming email. That's okay though since I don't want to use the nick I registered with anyway. I will email you at yahoo.

Ok, to kaos and tweenon, I get what you mean. A copy of the police report could be had I am pretty sure since it's public record but your right. Even with that there still isn't enuff info. I just sorta lost it when I read what that jerkwad Block said. So I am going to shut up now! Rolling Eyes

Hey troll, Kristi Alley, one of your big celebs, swears by Jenny Craig. You should try it, fool. jocolor

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweenon Sat May 17, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm already registered.

Tweenon

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Sat May 17, 2008 10:18 pm

A secret forum is alright, but transparency is important here and so is avoiding feeding the trolls. The above retard is probably Jacob K. Reist, a.k.a Defendscientology or whatever the fuck he is calling himself now, the same one who attempted to troll our post game thread in april. Everything he's saying is bullshit just like it was last time he threatened to have us all arrested (we had a total of what, two cop cars drive by that day?). Don't let him hurt our cohesiveness or numbers, the best thing would probably just be to delete all his weak ass trolling attempts and move on. Nobody needs to worry about real life action from someone who can BARELY (if at all) pump himself up enough to drive by and flip us off once a month.

I'd encourage everyone to keep on posting here as well if only to show prospective anon that we are still out there and active.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty Jacob

Post  kaos Sat May 17, 2008 11:35 pm

Unfortunately, the mods aren't deleting any of his disgusting racist BS. I spent 3 years in North Carolina and was really suprised at the level of hatred there just because everyone wasn't the same color. I felt like I'd stepped back into the sixties and Dr. King had never lived. It was sick and that's how this guize racist shit makes me feel now. Maybe we should namefag him to the Black Panthers, I hear they hung in solidarity with NYC Anons at the last protest. afro

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sun May 18, 2008 10:15 am

The secret forum is more for detailed plans. Here would be just general info. But right now it is just a backup forum in case this does get over run by sci trolls.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  anonsoulless Sun May 18, 2008 11:45 am

kaos wrote:Unfortunately, the mods aren't deleting any of his disgusting racist BS. I spent 3 years in North Carolina and was really suprised at the level of hatred there just because everyone wasn't the same color. I felt like I'd stepped back into the sixties and Dr. King had never lived. It was sick and that's how this guize racist shit makes me feel now. Maybe we should namefag him to the Black Panthers, I hear they hung in solidarity with NYC Anons at the last protest. afro

This board was linked on that anonymoushategroup blog. So those trolls came calling.

This is just some /b/tard getting lulz.

spend 30 seconds of /b/ and you'll see a lot of stuff more "racist" that that.

Don't feed the trolls.
Don't argue with an idiot.

ignore them.

anonsoulless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Tue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm

May have been an angry ex $cilon. Next protest we should advise anyone we talk to on the streets to remain calm.

Maybe, if it's not illegal to do so, we could have a small water or juice stand at the next protest with a sign saying "COME HAVE A DRINK WITH THE GENTLEMEN OF ANONYMOUS", which will help give us a peaceful image as well as give us a chance to chat up some folks. In addition, we could use any money we charge if we do at all to use for back-up bail if something goes completely to shit for one of us.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post  WE WILL Wed May 21, 2008 1:12 am

HAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THIS

WE WILL

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty sadfsadfsdfsf

Post  adfdsafs Wed May 21, 2008 1:13 am

HAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THISHAVE YOU SEEN THIS

adfdsafs

Back to top Go down

Hey kaos or Tweenon!!! calling all anons! Empty guesss what?

Post  hey505Na Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 am

we gonna git sum lulz.

hey505Na

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Wed May 21, 2008 8:54 am

Nigerian_Anachronism wrote:May have been an angry ex $cilon. Next protest we should advise anyone we talk to on the streets to remain calm.

Maybe, if it's not illegal to do so, we could have a small water or juice stand at the next protest with a sign saying "COME HAVE A DRINK WITH THE GENTLEMEN OF ANONYMOUS", which will help give us a peaceful image as well as give us a chance to chat up some folks. In addition, we could use any money we charge if we do at all to use for back-up bail if something goes completely to shit for one of us.

And I know by 'gentleman' you mean to include us chick-anons too right?
Very Happy

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Wed May 21, 2008 9:07 am

Uh, that would be the "Fair Maidens of Anonymous," right? I think fair maidens r hot!

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Wed May 21, 2008 11:45 am

kaos wrote:Uh, that would be the "Fair Maidens of Anonymous," right? I think fair maidens r hot!

Damn straight we are!

Aaaaanyways, didn't someone make mention on enturb that if you serve food/beverage you have to get some sort of a food permit? Although from the sounds of the police at the protests so far it doesn't seem like they really care what's going on as long as it's peaceful.

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Wed May 21, 2008 12:25 pm

You would prolly need a permit to sell food, but as we simply share cake and water I think we'll be cool.

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down