Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately.

4 posters

Go down

Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately. Empty Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately.

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 pm

While people did show up, the Cult's ops are located on a street that is not well travelled all the time. Plus since there are normally only 2 thing to do in this state, Drink and Drive, most people were getting ready for St. Patrick's Day.

We need to plan April 12th as hardcore as possible. we need /b/lackup and bad.

Tom Cruise's Film Production team films ALOT out here and get huge tax breaks.
The location of the "Church" is in a tucked away spot compared to Louisiana, San Mateo, or Central.
We need pamplets and signs posted all over CNM and UNM.
We need to stage several minor protests until the April 12th.
ABQ Journal should be used. By some ad space in the Sunday Journal to run. Just a small (but not to small) blk&wht one to run in the Metro and NM section.

My Fellow Anons! We must be epic! We must be Win!
I'll post a few emails on here and 711chan for us to flood with Scientology Information.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately. Empty RE: Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately.

Post  Anonymousm84 Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:17 pm

How do you figure it was a fail? We had 20 anons show up. We were out there for about 3 hrs and had alot of cars honking. We also had a few people come up and thank us. We got the message out and did so in a peaceful manner. Fail!? I think not. WIN!!!!
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately. Empty Re: Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:41 am

IAWTC - Sounds like a fair slice of win to me.

You have to remember that even the small protests count. They are what prove our cause is world-wide, and not just a handful of internet kids getting paid by the Psychs in LA & Clearwater, like the scienos think.

Good work! Smile

Back to top Go down

Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately. Empty Re: Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately.

Post  Tacgnol Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:49 am

I don't think it was fail. There was delicious caek, Rickrolls, and fun to be had. So I declare it win, although it wasn't epic win.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:35 pm

We're no London, but I think it was a win. We had enough people for it to look like a real, if small, protest, and not just a few tin foil hats out protesting the illuminati or some shit. Anyway we were big enough to cause the Scis to board up the door and park a van in front of the windows (the semi truck might have been to block us out, too?) as well as attract a few people to see what we were doing. Most of them seemed pretty open to our cause.

I agree that we should buy ads and flyer the shit out of everywhere, though.

Hey, did anybody else notice the guy going into the empty building behind us? I kept watching the windows to see if he was snapping pictures but didn't see anything. I'm not really worried about them getting dark secrets or whatever, but we should look out if for no other reason than to foil another one of their borderline retarded attempts at being sneaky.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweek Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm going to second the fail, if only because someone promised donuts and then did not show(at least with the donuts).

Seriously, I thought it was pretty cool. I had fun, caused folks to board up a door in fear, and somehow managed to get sunburned through the clouds we had.

Tweek

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:51 pm

I do believe I used "fail" prematurely but we need more or abq is going to be a haven for the scienos. I should have those links later tonight or tomorrow morning as I got called into work today. I am also open to ideas to spead the word around. But I do believe we need some srs /b/lackup out here.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:50 pm

AnonymousAkuma wrote:I do believe I used "fail" prematurely but we need more or abq is going to be a haven for the scienos. I should have those links later tonight or tomorrow morning as I got called into work today. I am also open to ideas to spead the word around. But I do believe we need some srs /b/lackup out here.

Agreed. Moar people is moar win.

And when's the next major protest supposed to be, anyway?

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:54 pm

I think it's fairly certain that the next one will be April 12th

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Will keep that in mind.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  <non Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Oy! Bring friends and family too, even though theyre not anonymous, if you could convince them to come protest with us that would be great. the more people we can get, the better.

<non

Back to top Go down

Albuquerque Protest was fail unfortunately. Empty RE: Albuquerque protest was a fail, unfortunately

Post  Just a g Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:25 am

I've been posting on craigslist all I can about April 12th but as usual everything gets flagged there anymore. Is anyone plastering UNM and CNM? Also, is the scheduled time 11:00 am?

Just a g

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous51493862 Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 am

11am @ the Smiths/Hastings parking lot.

Anonymous51493862

http://myspace.com/anonymousabq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down