Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lessons Learned

4 posters

Go down

Lessons Learned Empty Lessons Learned

Post  Anonymousm84 Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:02 am

We need to start planning the next raid. For all those that were in attendance, what did you see that was good/bad/should be done different.
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Lessons Learned Empty Re: Lessons Learned

Post  cannon Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:18 pm

Signs. The signs need to be more legible. Since that is the main thing drivers are going to be looking at, they need to get the message across and not look like something we threw together five minutes before the protest. I'm not saying we need to get all fancy and spend hours on them, but it's easy enough to draw the letters out before you marker them in so you don't have them all mashed together at the end, etc. Even print them out and glue the paper to a sheet of foam core.

Also we should make it totally clear where the meeting place will be (Smith's at Lomas and San Pedro again, I'm guessing?) because I get the feeling that a few people didn't come because they didn't know where we were starting and then just said fuck it.

I think it was a definite win, though, especially considering it's Albuquerque. Those of you who talked to the cops and passers-by did a really good job explaining what we're about. I like the sidewalk chalk suggestion someone made, we should definitely do something with that next time.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweek Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Yeah, we should definitely have a meeting place set in stone. I liked Smith's parking lot, not too far away for walking.

I think we should also get a boombox for the next one, to do a proper rickroll. The truck saved the day, but a boombox would rock.

And seconding the more and better signs; I'll bring one if I'm here for next time.

Tweek

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymousm84 Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:22 pm

The next protest is on April 12th. Let's get rolling. Do we all agree that the Smith's parking lot is going to be our meeting place from now on?
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:22 am

Smith's Parking Lot
Time: 12 noon ??? until Whenever the lulz are no more or we are to damn tired.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:10 am

Something that was good:

From what I heard, everyone who spoke to the two or three people who asked what we were doing and why, they were very knowledgeable and articulate. Keep that up.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous51493862 Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:48 am

A link to a press release has been posted on ED - It's a really good read - I think we should spam the shit out of this .pdf

http://rapidshare.com/files/100431828/Press_Release.pdf.html

Anonymous51493862

http://myspace.com/anonymousabq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum