Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting a refund from $cilontology

Go down

Getting a refund from $cilontology Empty Getting a refund from $cilontology

Post  byte301 Sun May 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi everyone,

I talked to a really nice ex-scilon at the protest Saturday. ( I am the old lady ex-scilon.) I am sorry I don't remember which anonymous name she was but she stated to me that she would like her $4,000.00 back.

She also said she had gone in the org the day before and was going back in after the raid! So in anon speak she doesn't afraid of anything!

I was thinking about this today and remembered that on the ex-scientologist message board there is a thread that goes into great detail about how to get a refund from the org.

I stongly advise anyone who had servises in the last few years to get a refund. That would be a win-win situation. You would win by getting your money back and everyone would win by depriving $cilontology of what they love the most...$$$$$$! I KNOW from experience that they failed to deliver what they promised, they ALWAYS do, so they should pay up. There is policy on this but they try to stall and say you have to be checked on an e-meter and crap but you don't. So go read the thread and demand some more justice!!! Make em bleed.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Getting a refund from $cilontology Empty Re: Getting a refund from $cilontology

Post  cannon Mon May 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Fuck yes, this is what REALLY hurts them. Having a bunch of weirdos across the street in Guy Fawkes masks is one thing but having the "raw meat" see an ex-scilon come in and say "This is bullshit, I want my money back" has got to cause some major damage to morale as well as the budget.

Good luck to anyone trying to get their money back, I can't imagine it'll be easy to pry it out of their hands. I am broadcasting my marcabian mind rays to give you strength and...psychosis, I guess?

cannon

Back to top Go down

Getting a refund from $cilontology Empty $cilon refunds

Post  byte301 Tue May 13, 2008 8:55 am

LOL cannon. love when people talk about Marcabians. Drives the $cilons nuts.

They absolutely HATE giving refunds. Makes their stats go down big time. Plus a little org like Alb. usually doesn't have the money in the bank. They have to send most of their money to Davey and all the dummy corps. But they have had to give out a lot of refunds.

If anyone needs info on getting a refund I can direct them to the site.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Getting a refund from $cilontology Empty Re: Getting a refund from $cilontology

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum