Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNM and CNM

3 posters

Go down

UNM and CNM Empty UNM and CNM

Post  Anon Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Being a university student, I'll start handing out fliers at Main/Montoya campus of CNM and UNM campus. I'm going to see if there's anyway I can find some friends to hand out fliers in Santa Fe, the University of Pheonix, and a maybe a few other places.

If anyone here knows someone from the University of Pheonix, ITT Tech, etc... it would be awesome if you found a way to get the word out there aswell.

I'll have my wife work on a flier for the Albuquerque Anonymous to hand out (She's a graphics designer) that includes:

-Information about Scientology
-This forum and its purpose
-Meeting time and place for the protest

Anon
Admin

https://anonymous.forumburundi.com

Back to top Go down

UNM and CNM Empty Re: UNM and CNM

Post  Miss.Ano Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Definitely let me know about the flier! I'd be up for fliering as much as I can as well. I'm not in Santa Fe often but I'd be willing to try and hit the plaza or malls or something.

Miss.Ano

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Admin wrote:I'll have my wife work on a flier for the Albuquerque Anonymous to hand out (She's a graphics designer) that includes:

That sounds awesome. Be sure to scan it so that way any ABQ Anons who don't get one can check it out.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:22 am

Tacgnol wrote:
Admin wrote:I'll have my wife work on a flier for the Albuquerque Anonymous to hand out (She's a graphics designer) that includes:

That sounds awesome. Be sure to scan it so that way any ABQ Anons who don't get one can check it out.

Sure thing, how many copies do you think we should make? I'm thinking a good round number like 1900-2000 will be more than enough.

Anon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:28 am

Oh yeah, definitely. Might be good to even start with a smaller number and just print more off as we need them, in batches of 500 or something. That way we don't print way too many. I think over the next month we'll be able to get those out though.

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Anon wrote:
Tacgnol wrote:

Sure thing, how many copies do you think we should make? I'm thinking a good round number like 1900-2000 will be more than enough.

2000 might be a little excessive, I like miss.anon's idea. Batches of 500 or so should be good.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:45 pm

Tacgnol wrote:
Anon wrote:
Tacgnol wrote:

2000 might be a little excessive, I like miss.anon's idea. Batches of 500 or so should be good.

Alrighty, that's why I asked. Wasn't entirely sure what would be reasonable for the area.

Anon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HelloAno Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:00 am

Well, I might be able to hand things out at the Westside campus, except they would probably think I am working with the NM-Environmentalists that seem to like visiting there.

HelloAno

Back to top Go down

UNM and CNM Empty RE: UNM and CNM

Post  baffler Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:40 pm

I am available to make stencils and some paper stickers if interested. I live on campus at UNM.

baffler

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Do whatever you can whenever you can. I just got really sick and haven't been able to do much but I did notice people had torn the tabs from the tab-pull fliers I put up.
I'm hoping to run off some half or quarter sheet fliers to hand out around campus and around Central assuming the weather looks up a little.

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:10 pm

I just fired off about 100 quarter-sheet fliers, so I might stick them under a few windshield wipers...

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum