Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outed to OSA By My Own Side

+3
Mr. N
miss.anon
Prignillius
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outed to OSA By My Own Side - Page 2 Empty Re: Outed to OSA By My Own Side

Post  AnonymousAkuma Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 am

kaos wrote:We'll be there, the kid and I. I'll bring cake along with masks for those who have to wear underwear on their faces. Did I say underwear? I meant t-shirts, sorry akuma!

kaos
LMAO! Yeah... Well I'll be there. And I should have my car. So those needing a ride home I'll give a ride to (To the closest major cross roads to avoid having the OSAfags finding out exactly where you live, perferably a strip mall or plaza)

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Prignillius Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:16 am

[quote="anonsoulless]Prignillius knew the rules. He chose not to follow them.

This is all besides the fact that I'm not entirely convinced that the person who started the thread is actually your NMWBM and not a clever troll.[/quote]

Mr. N, I appreciate you removing my pic. It was a kind gesture. However, the reason I didn't request you to do so is that you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Once something is on the Internet, there's no way to take it off. Especially when it's there for 3 or 4 days, which it was by the time I discovered it.

And I know OSA looks at your threads. You really have them scared. I looked at reports on enturbulation.org from about 15 cities after the last picket, and the only one where OSA was prominent was the Albuquerque one. So you should be proud of that.

Anonsoulless, your comment about rules is ridiculous. I had heard from Jeff Jacobsen that you guys existed, and then happened to drive by and see you. I wanted to offer you my support, so I stopped to do so. What was I supposed to have known beforehand in order to do that?

You all should take a serious lesson from this whole incident about anonymity. One slip and it's gone forever.

As for the troll comment, it is definitely well-considered. But also consider this: who would know about a bunch of posts to a.r.s from 5-10 years ago, and why would anyone revive the Prignillius identity to troll a group for Albuquerque protesters only?

Since no one mentioned reading this, I thought I would make it a bit easier for you:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/20d2c42426c25f3b?hl=en

I hope you have a good time today. It warms my heart to see you out there. I was the only critic in Albuq for so long, it's great to see so many now.

I am willing to continue to participate, although I am nervous about doing so. Who can I contact (like a webmaster) to talk about IP address logs to this motionforum site? (I can view through my anonymizing web proxy, but in order to post I have to use my real IP addr.)

Best of luck,
Prignillius

Prignillius

Back to top Go down

Outed to OSA By My Own Side - Page 2 Empty Prignillius

Post  byte301 Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi!

Glad to hear from you again! I didn't think you were a troll. It's just that we do get so many on here and anonsoulless hadn't met you since he wasn't at the last protest.

I hope you do decide to come to the next protest or maybe we could all get together and do a flashraid somewhere.

I will let the others answer your questions about the webmaster thing since I don't have a clue. lol

Anyway, I am glad we are all on the same page now!

byte301

Back to top Go down

Outed to OSA By My Own Side - Page 2 Empty Prignillius

Post  byte301 Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 pm

I read your protest post. Just kept wondering if Mark is still in $cientology. Sounds as if he was listening, sort of, to what you had to say. You handled yourself really well in that situation. You out TR'd the OT! lol The reason he was so surprised that you wouldn't answer his question is because in $cientology you are taught to always acknowledge a communication. It drives a person nuts not to ack them according to elron flubbard. tongue

Our little org here has yet to send out any handlers. They probably don't have any people who can handle anyone...but then again neither do any of the orgs. I am just wondering if they even have any auditors left. Or pcs. Or course sups. Or students. Wink

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum