Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akuma, can you give us an update?

3 posters

Go down

Akuma, can you give us an update? Empty Akuma, can you give us an update?

Post  kritikanonymous Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm

What is happening with the cyberstalking? I am getting bits and pieces and I hope you and said "friend" are ok?

kritikanonymous

Back to top Go down

Akuma, can you give us an update? Empty Re: Akuma, can you give us an update?

Post  AnonymousAkuma Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Well, he is doing ok. I don't want to go into too much detail because Tom is definately watching these forums. Needless to say he is still in the Mental Hospital undergoing psychiatric evaluations. Talked to his lawyer today. He is looking into what can be done for him (Chris). I saw Chris and he seemed normal today...albiet a little groggy from overreacting to Tom's accusations. Still not sure if he is going to get out tomorrow or not, but I'll be there for him regardless.
Just another innocent casuality in Scientoloy's/Tom's crusade to hurt people.

Also Tom, I will get your information, it will be given to Chris' lawyer, and you will pay the price, a hundred fold.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  kritikanonymous Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 am

I didn't see the post, but I have a good idea of what was said. Have you also contacted Graham Berry? If not, you should. You need an attorney with $cilon experience.
Tom, you need professional help. Obviously $cientology has fucked up your head beyond repair and you are a danger to yourself and others. It is illegal to do what you are doing and you WILL go to jail. I only hope that when you do, you get nice boyfriend that attends narconon and criminon....

kritikanonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  FraggedMind Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 am

Sorry to hear that man. I am just glad I can be of service for you. Seems no one has exact info on Tom...Lucky for him...But it will be found...UNLUCKY for him.

Let Chris know I'm looking for the info for him and his lawyer.

FraggedMind

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Yeah Akuma, so sorry about Chris. Tom better start heading for the hills. He's been fed to the chans. Twisted Evil Everybody is looking for him. He might as well kiss his ass goodbye.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:03 pm

Well, he is out. He has to see a shrink 3 times a week, but he is out and ok. He says hi, and thanks for the support. I advused him to contact the FBI soon. This seriously affected his work and life. I talked to his bosses and told him to give him the rest of the week off. When I showed them what was going on, they were appaulled by what was said of him. I let them in on all the details of my actions and why Chris got the blame.
Well Chris is at home, told him not to go online for a while unless it was to play Metal Gear Online.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down