Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey FraggedMind

2 posters

Go down

Hey FraggedMind Empty Hey FraggedMind

Post  AnonymousAkuma Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 am

WTF!? I just saw you blog on Scientology...not really pleased...

http://the-fragged-mind.blogspot.com/

Care to explain?

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Hey FraggedMind Empty Re: Hey FraggedMind

Post  FraggedMind Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 am

I am doing research on Anonymous and Scientology. Trying to provide a fresh look into the Anon vs. Scientology thing.

FraggedMind

Back to top Go down

Post  kritik Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 am

Not happy with this either. I am suspicious to say the least. It is ok to try and define Scientology, but perhaps you should just leave it to the experts? I have no problem with their beliefs, I do have problems with them disconnecting families, abusing children, brain washing, not allowing people an education, etc, etc, etc and most of all restriction to our basic civil rights.

kritik

Back to top Go down

Post  FraggedMind Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:47 am

I wish I could post more on my intentions, but I don't need the troll taking things overboard and ruining a project. I am not siding with anyone on the blog, just posting my thoughts and interpertation.

Sorry Akuma, didn't mean to offend or do something imposing. Just trying to make sense of the shit and have it all in one spot.

I assure you, I am not on Scientology's side.

Akuma. Hit me up on Skype.

FraggedMind

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:00 am

I would but I lost all my contacts since Mr. Tabloid made my friend out to be me.

While I understand what you are doing, I suggest you delete that post. If you truly are Anonymous, just post about the injustices that have come from Scientology.

Also on a side note: Xenu is appearently gay or at least has a phobia of women.

All aliens are human, including Xenu.

After reading OT3 again and then skimming through "Revolt in the Stars" (thanks FraggedMind for that one), it appears that LRH is a plagerist. I see a lot of similarities between Gene Rodenberry's 1966 "Star Trek" and the Xenu Story in "OT3" (1968) and later in "Revolt in the Stars" (1975). While this is speculation, the similarities are too damn close to say otherwise.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Akuma, it is well known among the exes that Flubbard stole a lot of "his" theory from other people. Some staff members wrote a lot of the processes in Dianetics & $cientology that Flubbard took full credit for including NOTS and The Way to Happiness, which were both written by David Mayo. Mayo was ousted by DM later after convincing Flubbard that Mayo was an SP. Mayo was actually the person Flubbard had picked to be in charge of the tech when Flubbard died. He was fair gamed by the cult horribly after he left after being on the RPF at INT for quite some time.

So it's no surprise Flubbard plagerized the Xenu story. I think a lot of his stuff also came from drug induced hallucinations.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum