Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place

+4
&anon
miss.anon
Tacgnol
Anon
8 posters

Go down

Meeting place Empty Meeting place

Post  Anon Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Where would we want to meet before marching down to the church?

Anon
Admin

https://anonymous.forumburundi.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting place Empty Re: Meeting place

Post  Tacgnol Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Well, it would probably want to be somewhere within proximity of the church, which is on San Pedro. Cornado's somewhat nearby.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Tacgnol wrote:Well, it would probably want to be somewhere within proximity of the church, which is on San Pedro. Cornado's somewhat nearby.

Yea, we could possibly just begin organizing outside the church, but it may have more an "impact" to see a small army of anonymous and friends walking towards the church with our signs. The element of surpise and all that.

Anon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss.Ano Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:08 pm

What about walking up Lomas or something? Something that'll get some attention with some traffic. What's the traffic like on San Pedro right there?

Miss.Ano

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:53 pm

Anything's fine by me, but we should also put parking into consideration, I mean, most Anons probably don't live within walking distance of the church or San Pedro...I live up by Tramway. So we need to meet somewhere preferably near the church, but still somewhat hidden...and I like the sound of that. Everything's clear, and then all of a sudden, BAM. You get a bunch of us walking down the street, it'd definitely leave more of an impact.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:17 am

Tacgnol wrote:Anything's fine by me, but we should also put parking into consideration, I mean, most Anons probably don't live within walking distance of the church or San Pedro...I live up by Tramway. So we need to meet somewhere preferably near the church, but still somewhat hidden...and I like the sound of that. Everything's clear, and then all of a sudden, BAM. You get a bunch of us walking down the street, it'd definitely leave more of an impact.

Yea, I live right on Tramway, so I'll have to find somewhere for us to park as a collective. I'll go scout out the area tomorow between class and see what kind of parking is within a half mile radius of the church.

Anon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:30 am

I used to live right down the street. Oh well. If you find a good place let us know, I can try and find something too.

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:47 pm

I'm busy all this week, but I should be able to do some scouting as well.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  &anon Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 pm

hey everyone,
i just joined and ready to help out. i know the area around the church pretty well. there is a smiths and couple bank parking lots that we may be able to park in within close distance.

&anon

Back to top Go down

Meeting place Empty Place to meet

Post  Anonymou Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 am

Have we settled on a meeting place yet? I think the Smith's parking lot would be perfect.

Anonymou

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonWannabe Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:35 am

Hey,

I am new to the board. I cannot participate in the protests since I have family in Scientology. I just wanted to make a suggestion...

The church is located within walking distance of the fairgrounds. There is something always going on there on the weekends and if you guys wanted to march through whatever event is going on it may have a good impact.

Just a thought...

Thank you guys for doing what you are doing.

AnonWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  nonA Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:38 am

Could anyone tell me the exact adress of the churh, I'm a newfag, didn't even know there was a church in NM.

nonA

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymousm84 Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:24 pm

1319 San Pedro Dr. N.E. Albuquerque, NM 87110
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:09 pm

We got a week...better figure out where we're gonna meet...

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonE Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:30 pm

I was thinking of parking at one of the malls. It will have enough people around that it would be easier to not be followed to our cars when we leave.

AnonE

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymou Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:25 am

hey why not the parking lot on Central and San Pedro by the Walgreens. march from there past the Fair Grounds. ample parking by the old Furr's.

anonymou

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:53 am

anonymou wrote:hey why not the parking lot on Central and San Pedro by the Walgreens. march from there past the Fair Grounds. ample parking by the old Furr's.
I made this post last night at work on my PSP. Also I'm going to bring my Laptop and Webcam for uploads onto Youtube. I'll post the account after the protests on 711 and here.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:16 pm

AnonE wrote:I was thinking of parking at one of the malls. It will have enough people around that it would be easier to not be followed to our cars when we leave.

Especially on a Saturday, when everyone's going to be out...Cornado's probably our best option, with either Uptown or the remains of Winrock as a backup.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 am

How about 2 Start Points- One to cover Fair Grounds Traffic and the other on the malls. This also provides us 2 exit points to help other anons from being followed. I know the area very well. Let me know.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:34 pm

We have "Smith's parking lot at the corner of San Pedro and Lomas" listed on Enturb. That would work fine for me but the Coronado parking lot would probably be best for exposure. Also is 12:00 the time everyone is thinking of showing up? It's about time we get this decided...

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:59 pm

cannon wrote:We have "Smith's parking lot at the corner of San Pedro and Lomas" listed on Enturb. That would work fine for me but the Coronado parking lot would probably be best for exposure. Also is 12:00 the time everyone is thinking of showing up? It's about time we get this decided...

True, considering this all goes down tomorrow...

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. N Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:59 pm

I suggested the Smiths parking lot on here alone just to make it somewhat easy since two of us from Rio Rancho had a hard enough figuring out where the hell we were going. Pro tip: always have a map in your car, even if you don't think you'll need it and scout out the location ahead of time. We'll (hopefully) be showing up at Coronado then. Also, I think 12:00 is a good time.

What side or part of it will we be meeting at?

Mr. N

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Probably on the westmost side where Macy's used to be...less of a walk for the lazy Anonymous.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:13 am

Okay. I will be there tomorrow looking for anons on the west side of coronado. I don't live in Abq and don't know exactly where Macy's used to be, so for any anybody who gets there first, it would be great if you could make yourselves somewhat easy to find. It would suck if we spent like an hour just trying to meet up in the parking lot.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 am

cannon wrote:Okay. I will be there tomorrow looking for anons on the west side of coronado. I don't live in Abq and don't know exactly where Macy's used to be, so for any anybody who gets there first, it would be great if you could make yourselves somewhat easy to find. It would suck if we spent like an hour just trying to meet up in the parking lot.

It was the westmost store in Cornado, so when you arrive there, probably just make a beeline for the west side of the parking lot.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down