Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness

3 posters

Go down

Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness Empty Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness

Post  Professo Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:24 pm

We need to plan some small raids in the down town area. Handing out fliers and cards as well as answering any questions some folks might have. Might be a good idea to have at least one carrying a sign and at least two handing out fliers and moving in a group. Also Albuquerque is unique compared to what the Co$ is doing everywhere else. We need to make the public aware of what took place in Clearwater FL and whats happening in downtown Albuquerque. If we can shut down any chance of them getting in to the down town area that would be a big win. All of this would also generate interest in our monthly protests sense we could also put information regarding the next protest in the fliers.

Professo

Back to top Go down

Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness Empty Re: Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 pm

I agree. I am working on a few things (if I can ever get more that 8 hours between shifts and a couple days off that don't involve work harassing me to cover some idiot) such as flyers and signs. Unfortunately for me I work graves all the time and end up working 16-20 hours a day because of morons so it is becoming more idea on my blackberry than to actuality. But if you got some ideas post them. I'll get the time off if I can.

Also make sure that we can wear masks downtown without police trying to arrest us. Since downtown is a sensitive area with all the businesses and possibly being called out as suspicious looking people. Miss.Anon knows a lot about abq laws maybe she could help.

Ok enough of my ramblinr

Tl;dr
I am for it. I have ideasm check rfor permits and other legal shat.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness Empty Re: Mini-Raids to Generate Public Awareness

Post  miss.anon Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:48 am

Has anyone been fliering at all? I put up a couple pull-tab general awareness fliers around CNM but I haven't been able to get much else out. Almost all of the pull-tabs are gone now, I'm getting ready to put a few more up.

Anyone else?

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Professo Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:43 am

Me and the wife have been posting at some of the CNM campuses.

Professo

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymousm84 Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:11 pm

I've been putting youfoundthecard.com and xenu.com stickers in restaurant menus. I've done about 20-25.
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Post  Tweenon Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Mini-raids on UNM campus on the week of the 20th (preferably during the weekdays, 21-25), yes or no? We're aiming for most amount of people walking through the area with the people statues (between Popejoy and the Student Union Building) as possible. Haven't decided on the day yet, but the time will be somewhere between 10am and 4pm hopefully. Any input?

Tweenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down