Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!!

+5
kaos
Tacgnol
Nigerian_Anachronism
anonsoulless
AnonymousAkuma
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!!

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 10, 2008 6:00 pm

OPERATION: SEA ARGGGG!!!! is on June 14th.

MEETING PLACE: Parking Area BEHIND the Smith's/Hasting (On the corner of Cardenas (spelling?) and Marble. May 10th Protest the security was being a bunch of asshats. And since Fair Plaza uses the same security as the Scilons it would be better to orginize on the Norhtwest Corner of the Plaza instead.

MEETING TIME: 11:00 AM

UNM and DOWNTOWN raids are encouraged between now and Operation: Sea Arggg!!!

TRASH DUTY: EVERYONE!!!! (Sorry...the Mountain Due was my bad...)

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty Re: June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!!

Post  anonsoulless Sat May 10, 2008 8:50 pm

RON PAUL Albuquerque.

Anon from the Kansas City area here.

I'll be in your area for 6-14. I'll see what I can do to bring you guys some /b/ackup. Hopefully the TSA won't buttsearch me for having my mask in my carry-on.

No guarantees at this point but I'll try and at least drive by and honk if not join you all for a bit.

anonsoulless

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Sat May 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Let anyone whom it may concern in advance you have the mask. Shouldn't bother them too much then, unless they have to "obey a policy" or some shit.

Anyway, this may be of assistance to any E-mails anyone sends to local politicians.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sun May 11, 2008 12:23 am

I've already freed up the day so I can attend. I'm trying to see if I can bring a bigger boombox for louder Rickrolling, Bel-Airing, and I also have a few songs about Xenu I'll burn to a CD (inspired by today's playing of "Xenu Fights Back").

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Fri May 16, 2008 2:03 am

Yes. That was me doing the Xenu bit.
A few notes:
Signs-We need more legiable signs. While Blank sign was blank and epic, we need to convey the message to the masses of brainless and/or hopeless people because NM is home to a lot of cults (as seen in the news in just the past week or two) and people need to be aware of the dangers that are present in NM's ignorance and/or silent consent of these cults. NM is ripe for Scilon take over if we cannot get the news to report on the dangers.
Also we need to make reference to how Sea Org is a private military like orginazation. I will post my research on this in the coming days.
I think the scifags got my number as I have gotten calls from them lately. Luckily I am asleep when they call and get my voicemail. We need to get more info out to the news orginizations out here. The more "negative" attention the scilons get the more pressure we can place on them to really fuck up.
We really need to get the numbers up as well. The scilons are starting to think we are slowly going to give up. All anonymous people are called on to join on 6-14. If our numbers are greater than ever then the scilons may shit a few bricks. What would they do if they saw 30, 50, or even 100 people walking down San Pedro all in masks and ready for a good time?
Also becareful about leaving, we had scilons following us this last time. Leave in groups of 4 or more. If you take the bus there, walk to the Uptowm Trans Center.

Tl:dr version
Signs-more to the point.
Be aware of scifag traps
Bring /b/lackup
Get more news stations invovled.
Leave in different ways and in groupsm

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty signs

Post  byte301 Fri May 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi,

Signs about enforced abortion would probably be good with the large population of Catholics in NM.

Also (sorry off topic) the Alb. Org is claiming they got a rock thrown through their window in March with what looked like an A spray painted on it! See thread at enturb. I think this is pure bull. Anyone heard anything about this elsewhere? And the reporter was our friend Tom? hmmmm

I think some mini-raids are in order. Oh, and check out the poll in Business Weekly. We win Scientology. Nobody wants you downtown...or anywhere else for that matter!

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Fri May 16, 2008 2:54 pm

The rock incident just makes me more determined to come up for the june protest. I missed the last one because of final exams but now I've got all the time in the world. With school being out and things starting to get interesting as far as scilon counter-tactics (If you can call throwing a rock through your own window tactics) hopefully more people will start coming out.

Las Cruces anons, I am driving up and SO CAN YOU!

(please?)

cannon

Back to top Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty Sea Arghhhhhhhh

Post  byte301 Fri May 16, 2008 4:34 pm

That's great cannon! We need to make a real showing this time. They need to get that we aren't backing down. Tom Petty anyone?

See you there, cannon!

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 17, 2008 2:30 am

I bet the rock thing was a lame attempt to set us up. But I was not at the march one so I don't know for sure.

But it has not happened since I started.

Sea org info coming soon.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 17, 2008 5:48 am

That serving of CopyPasta is Fail. Can a mod please delete that post and maybe turn off guest posting. Fucking trolls.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty N-word LULZ

Post  kaos Sat May 17, 2008 3:50 pm

That's offensive and we all know which of the two parties, us or Co$, is intolerant! Not much question, we got a Scilon troll in our midst. Mods, please take that BS down.

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Unfortunately I think the mods aren't on a lot...

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Sun May 18, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm sorry, it's gone. I just saw it as I've been ridiculously busy these past few days.
I didn't set up the board but apparently I was set as a mod. Since I don't have administrative rights there's only so much I can do. Guest posting will stay on though, there are regular anons on here that prefer not to create accounts and I respect that want.

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Sun May 18, 2008 6:37 pm

I had every intention of making it to this protest but I was looking at a job on base and I was under investigation for my security clearance and last thing I wanted was some Sci-goon screwing that up for me.
I'm free and clear now though, gotta make this happen!

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Tue May 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Fail trolling is fun to archive as it is always good for a laugh. In this respect, I wish I'd been able to see it.

Also, we have a reputation to maintain. If we are to be for free speech, a little bit of trolling shouldn't bother us none. This is the internet, this is our playground. A few antagonists should amuse us more than anything.

Unless the post was ridiculously huge of course, then baleeting it or shortening it is well in order.

How hot is it getting down there? I live like 3000 miles higher than you guys, and I was thinking about coming down in completely black garb that would hide everything except my body build.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty MASKS!!!

Post  kaos Tue May 20, 2008 8:04 pm

They came in, I have 5, maybe 6 available...

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Tue May 20, 2008 8:05 pm

^^^

You didn't miss much, it was pretty much just copy paste spam and a little bit of "YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOING TO JAIL FOR LIFE". I do agree with the free speech bit, but what he posted was just boring white noise that required almost three extra turns of the mouse wheel to scroll through and that is UNACCEPTABLE. Time is money.

Anyway, I'd bet on it being at least 90 degrees on the 14th, unless we get a lucky break and some cloud cover, and there is pretty much zero shade in our protest spot.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Fri May 23, 2008 8:02 am

Bump for great justice.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Rain Sat May 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Joining you.
Do we take fliers? If yes, I'll bring some.
Working on protest sign.
See you all there. Looking forward to it.

Desert Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sat May 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Cool, we'll have cake, and a few spare GF masks.

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm

oh god oh god

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Rain Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Awesome video
Great Job!

Koas
If you could, may I please purchase a mask off of you?
Hard enough to find Pirate clothes, could not find mask.
Also is there a place to park near the protest?

Desert Rain

Back to top Go down

June 14th-Operation Sea Arggg!!! Empty Places to park

Post  byte301 Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Hi desertrain,

Glad you're coming! There are all kinds of places to park. A lot of residential streets, a McDonalds on the south side of Lomas. I think some people park somewhere else, like the mall, and ride the bus over to the protest. You might do a drive by before protest time just to get a feel for the area. There is a shopping center right there on the corner of Lomas and San Pedro but I guess a lot of the $cilons lurk there looking for us. So you may not want to park there.

Anyway, good luck and we'll see you Sat. Smile

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 pm

So, Pride is this weekend, do you think there will be lots of foot traffic along Central for the parade and gathering at the fairgrounds? Would it be good to have some signs posted on central to get the word out a little?

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 pm

miss.anon wrote:So, Pride is this weekend, do you think there will be lots of foot traffic along Central for the parade and gathering at the fairgrounds? Would it be good to have some signs posted on central to get the word out a little?

Given Elron's deep and abiding love of gay folks perhaps it would be a good idea to enlighten our neighbors and gain some helping hands! Twisted Evil

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next