Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over

4 posters

Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:16 am

Ok guize. Next protest is May 10th.
Appears to be themed on "Fair Game"
Let's plan here.

Notes: May be changed to op: psyche-out.

Time: 11:00am (just a suggestion)

And a big thanks to kaos for the flyers and to Miss.Anon for the cards. Those are epic.

Also... I declare rule /34/ on the bus stop sign right next to the Scilons base.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Re: May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over

Post  kaos Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:10 am

I'll get more flyers together, any ideas on what else to include?

Even my son wants to hang again. He was a bit hesitant originally, this was his first protest but now he's "all in!"

kaos

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Re: May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 am

The only thing I noticed right away about the flyer was the print was a bit small. A larger font I suggest yes. And maybe a bit moar orginized in the topics of the bigger pages. Other than those points the flyer is win.

Let your son know the t-shirt ninja in the fedora says he is full of win.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:12 pm

I wasn't able to come on April 12th, but I've made sure that I'm free for the 10th.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Las Cruces Anons checking in

Post  gigolopu Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 am

Hey NM'ers,

Las Cruces Anons are ready and able. Need help?

gigolopu

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:18 am

gigolopu wrote:Hey NM'ers,

Las Cruces Anons are ready and able. Need help?
The moar peeps the moar lulz.

Come Forth...there will be epic.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Anniversary

Post  byte301 Mon May 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi all,

Just found out that May 15 is Alb. Org's founding anniversary. hahaha Maybe someone should have a sign saying congrats, etc.

They have been around a lot longer then 1980 (date they were founded). They were a Mission up til then I think.

Ok, later

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Mon May 05, 2008 8:05 pm

byte301 wrote:Hi all,

Just found out that May 15 is Alb. Org's founding anniversary. hahaha Maybe someone should have a sign saying congrats, etc.

They have been around a lot longer then 1980 (date they were founded). They were a Mission up til then I think.

Ok, later

Maybe we want to bring some moar delicious cake?

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Cake

Post  byte301 Mon May 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Yes, cake would be in order! Twisted Evil

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Wed May 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Latefag is late. I've been trying to get to the protests for months now, and it's looking like I might be able to pull it off this time, and bring a friend or more to add to our conglomeration of flesh. So if anyone responds to this before the tenth, then here's my question: where is the meeting place and time as of now? Still Hastings and 11 am?

If so, then where is the Hastings? For you see, my problem has been the fact that I do not live in Albuquerque, but 120 miles away. I've been trying to commute to the protests and hang out with some friends I have in Albuquerque during those weekends. My friend might know where the Hastings is, but I don't want to be unprepared again.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Hastings

Post  byte301 Wed May 07, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi!

Hastings is in the Fair Plaza shopping center on the nw corner of Lomas and San Pedro, just south of the Org. Hope to see you there!

byte301

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Gas Mask Wed May 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Gas Mask Jesus will be showing up again, with an unknown number of others. A good route (I think) would be to get on Lomas somehow and drive west until you hit San Pedro. The shopping center is right there, you'd have to be blind to miss it.

Also, I kind of need a sign idea. I'm not feeling to creative this week.

Gas Mask

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Wed May 07, 2008 9:33 pm

byte301 wrote:Yes, cake would be in order! Twisted Evil

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img361/5199/1210011554942xt8.jpg

I believe these should be the cakes to be masticated. I'd bring them myself, but there is no way a three hour train ride is a plausible method of transportation for such a thing.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty signs and cake

Post  byte301 Wed May 07, 2008 10:29 pm

Sign ideas?

Scientology...Game Over!

Scientology Kills

Enforced abortions from a CHURCH?

Pay Your Taxes Scientology

WhyAreTheyDead?

Cult

The Bridge is a lie. The Bridge is a lie. The Bridge is a lie.
hahahaha I just made that one up.

Religion is free. $cientology is not.

Stop FairGame

DM is PTS to his bff, TC!

TC is PTS to his bff, DM! (Somebody stop me! LMAO)

k, can't think of more right now. Hope that helps

Oh and Nigerian, That cake is awesome! I am going to try and bring some cake but not sure if I have time. There is a grocery store in Fair Plaza so we could get cake there if we need to.

Nite everyone

byte301

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty Flyers

Post  kaos Thu May 08, 2008 12:04 am

I have flyers. I only busted out about 40 tho 'cause foot traffic was nil last time. Not sure the kid will make it, he wants to spend the nite at a friends house instead of pickin' shit with the RonDroids, go figure?

kaos

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty flyers

Post  byte301 Thu May 08, 2008 8:06 am

Hi kaos,

I have some flyers too. Sorry about your kid not coming. Kids just wanna have fun, no? Lol. Maybe he will be up for the Sea Arghhhh one. That protest should be a lotta fun.

byte

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacgnol Thu May 08, 2008 4:53 pm

I have a few flyers left over that I'm bringing.

Tacgnol

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Fri May 09, 2008 2:06 pm

Shit, I won't be turning up after all... AGAIN. Since I only have enough money to purchase train tickets to go down and get back, I don't have enough money to have a place to stay at anyone's other than a friends house, and he's not a viable option anymore due to family issues on his end.

I guess I'll make up for this by telling a wonderful story. I live in the middle of nowhere right? Well I went to a play on Wednesday night wearing my Guy Fawkes mask, and one of the cast members walked up to me during the intermission and said that she saw a lot of people wearing those while she was in Boston awhile back. That made my day.

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

May 10th Protest: Operation: Game Over Empty protest

Post  byte301 Fri May 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Sorry you can't make it Nigerian. Maybe next protest.

Good story! Get her to come next time. lol

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down