Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great protest today!

4 posters

Go down

Great protest today! Empty Great protest today!

Post  byte301 Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 pm

All went very well today! We had tons of cars honking and honking! We stand across the street from the org and it's a 4 lane street so we get a lot of cars. We are very polite here and will sit behind a car. whose driver has fallen asleep at a stoplight, and NEVER honk! We don't like to honk here and only honk when we are about to run someone down who has wandered into traffic. So we did really well with the honks today. Epic!

We had the highest turn out EVAR I bet! (Or almost ever since I didn't make the first two so I don't know what I am talking about here.) 14 or 15 peeps altogether I think! Hey, don't knock it...this is the land of manana so the other 300 anons will show up Sunday. Razz

The only "bad" thing we did to the $cilons today was: When a $cilon came out of the building some anons yelled, "FREE KATIE!" hahahahahaha
That was the extent of our bullbaiting. Twisted Evil

So there were 3 or 4 $cilons at the org today. We outnumbered them as usual! A very nice anon (Kaos) brought cake and masks and gave everyone who wanted one a FREE mask with an eyepatch! Tried to pay him but he wouldn't take any money. No We had an anon show up from 300 miles or so away and another from about 200 miles away! AND we had anonsouless who came all the way from Kansas and he also brought his mom, who was really nice I might add!

We missed some anons today. Mr. N, where oh where were you? Anonsunshine, you got lost? Mis anon, I was hoping I would get to meet you! Tweenon doesn't really exist, he is just an imaginary face pressed against a window. We missed the camera anon QUITE a lot! (Sorry camera anon, I don't know your nick) We missed several of you and hope you show up next month!

So all in all we had a fantastic protest for great justice in Albuquerque today!

byte301

Back to top Go down

Great protest today! Empty Re: Great protest today!

Post  Mr. N Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:29 pm

byte301 wrote:Mr. N, where oh where were you?

Simply put, hiding in plain sight. I was Gas Mask Jesus, but those robes would have been too damn hot today, the gas mask alone was too hot. I wasn't going camera crazy since I just got this one 2 days ago and still have to learn how to review pictures on it. I've got a few to post, the only major one being Akuma being... well... Akuma.

Mr. N

Back to top Go down

Great protest today! Empty Mr. N

Post  byte301 Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:47 pm

LOL sorry, I keep forgetting people's nicks! Of course you were there...and I don't blame you for ditching the robes today since it was so hot!
So do u think we had a good protest or did we have a good protest?

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  anonsoulless Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:27 pm

You may be surprised to learn that Kansas City is, for the most part, not actually in Kansas.

anonsoulless

Back to top Go down

Great protest today! Empty Kansas City, MO (my bad)

Post  byte301 Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Oops, MO then...Smile

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

I had previously agreed to drag my butt down to the pride parade. I was going to stop by afterwards but I got a little (read massively) sunburned on a hike the day before and I was trying to avoid the massive sun exposure that would ensue. I'm so glad to hear more people showed! Our numbers are increasing and that's such a good sign! Next time we shoot for 20+!

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Rain Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Got a few pictures.
Great protest today! Picturefeet001

Great protest today! Picturefeet002

Great protest today! Picturefeet004

Great protest today! Picturefeet006

Great protest today! Picturefeet007

Delicious melted pirate cupcakes.
Great protest today! Picturefeet005

Lots of honks. COS spending money for security guard that was not needed, win.

Desert Rain

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:22 pm

So sorry about your sunburn, mis anon! See you next month.

Desert Rain, thanks for posting those pics. A few more people showed up after you left. Thanks for coming all that way!

It was a lot of fun! Laughing

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down