Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 12th Protest

2 posters

Go down

July 12th Protest Empty July 12th Protest

Post  AnonymousAkuma Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:02 am

Protest-July 12th @ 11am. 1319 San Pedro NE. Bring lots of water and bring umbrellas or other means of shade.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

July 12th Protest Empty Re: July 12th Protest

Post  kaos Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 am

Do you wish my son to die of aids because you are in fact infected? Is that why you keep telling people it's actually just food poisoning, that you "ate a bad weinie?"

Last edited by kaos on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaos

Back to top Go down

July 12th Protest Empty Trolls lusting after Davey the Dwarf Miscabbage

Post  byte301 Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Well, at least this troll figured out how to use spell check. Just wondering how much time it spends lurking and drooling on 4chan. Twisted Evil

byte301

Back to top Go down

July 12th Protest Empty Head Count??

Post  byte301 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:35 am

Who's gonna be there? Anybody know? I am bringing water and a couple of masks for peeps.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Akuma Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Unfortunately I won't be there...work is screwing with my hours and I am on call all week. So much shit going on at the office that half the people don't have schedules and are on call this week.

Akuma

Back to top Go down

Post  ShardDax Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:06 am

Can't make it. Besides, I'm not really a big protesting type; while I'm against their not being taxed for being a completely false-pretensed cult, I usually deal in the more direct human issues, like suicide, depression, etc.. Most people willingly go into Scientology, despite hearing after even all these months about the brainwashing, abuse, etc.; some people can't be helped, if they don't help themselves.

ShardDax

Back to top Go down

July 12th Protest Empty The Protest!

Post  byte301 Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Well, our protest here in Albuquerque went well. I got there on time for a change and no anons! So I protested by myself for about 45 minutes till some anons showed up. Yayyy! I was lonely!

Only saw 4 $cilons practically running into the org. They didn't even have their regular security guard this time. An anon said there was a news report Friday night that a security company was caught unlicensed and therefore illegal...it was the company the org was using! Now they're gonna have to spend some REAL money on a rent-a-cop. lol

We got a lot of people stopping and telling us that we were doing a good job. One guy came walking up and told me he lives in the hood and everybody, including all the businesses, want the Co$ gone. We even got a reporter who took our picture! He also said we were awesome and to keep it up.
So the word's getting out there.

We had a cop stop by and just sit in his car. He didn't seem to be paying any attention to us. He left after about 15 minutes.

The lady that owns the office building we protest in front of gave us a hard time. Doesn't want us on the property, so we can't us the sign to hide behind to drink water, etc anymore. I told her that we weren't there to cause her problems but we had a right to protest on the sidewalk. She agreed and said she didn't disagree with our message. She drove off and we removed all our stuff from her property. She then came driving back in and yelled as she drove by that it looked like we were protesting her building and that we should go to the $cilons side of the street. Well, she didn't give me a chance to respond and I wasn't about to go on her property to explain why we stand where we do. She was so antagonistic with the last remark that I am not even sure if I want to try to smooth things over. Why the hell would we be protesting her building anyway? lol She stood over by her van and glared at us for awhile and then was on the phone glaring at us. I am thinking of sending her an info pack about why we protest and stuff. She pissed me off though so not sure if I want to waste the money or not.Sad People need to blame the cult for this situation...not us.

Anyway, all you no-show anons were missed.Wink There was 7 of us at our peak so the number were down a little but we still did an excellent job. We had no cake or music though which was sad. But the weather wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! So we enturbulated! Very Happy

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  ShardDax Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:48 am

I don't know if you considered this option, but that woman on her phone, who may or may not have owned the building, may have herself been a Scientologist. I'd made that silly mistake when I'd not realized I'd been a few blocks away from them that bast Saturday, but had talked with some of the "tourists" in the past around the Museum.

Not saying she couldn't have been a bitch, just you have to make sure about where you park yourself and your friends, and sometimes ask the surround area if they'd have an issue with it.

ShardDax

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:46 am

Well, I guess she could have been a $cilon. Anything's possible. But she was hauling stuff from her suv into the building for about 30 minutes so I figured she was telling the truth. They just did a big renovation and she was taking plants and stuff like that in. First time I had seen her.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:27 am

There's the very real possibility she was approached by the cult and asked to put an end to our ways. But I believe there is a mental health professional in that building who I think would be on our side.

Hey byte, any news from city counsel while I was away?

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

No, sorry kaos. Not a word. Oh, I still have one mask left. The person you mentioned never showed up and asked for one.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down