Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protest Location

+4
Mr. N
AnonymousAkuma
kaos
Anonymousm84
8 posters

Go down

Protest Location Empty Protest Location

Post  Anonymousm84 Fri May 23, 2008 9:54 am

Is there a reason we protest across the street from the scifags instead of on the sidewalk directly in front of the "church"?
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty Re: Protest Location

Post  kaos Fri May 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Uh...to avoid unnecessary confrontations. We are supposed to be protesting PEACEFULLY and respectfully so we don't get painted with the "evildoers" brush. I doubt any of us want to be seen as villians, that's the Co$' hat.

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Fri May 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Also because there is no sidewalk in front of the co$. It is all asphalt. They could claim we are tresspassing and get us detained for such.

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. N Fri May 23, 2008 2:54 pm

I'm no lawyer, but I do want to get into international law, but I *think* the first 3 feet from the curb is the public right of way. If the city wanted to put a sidewalk there, they could; if someone wants to walk on it, they can; if the road needs to be widened, say goodbye to those three feet. My neighborhood had a bug ordeal with the city over needing a sidewalk or not, and this came up. Those three feet belong to the city, not you. But I could be wrong.

I'd contact the city (I'm not in Albuquerque) and ask about it. If they tell us that we can do whatever there as long as we don't block pedestrians, we should let them know about the protest and make sure we have police or something watching us just in case the Scilons decide they're above the law. Maybe we could do both sides of the street if we get enough people, even if it is in front of the building next to them, as long as they don't complain.

Mr. N

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymousm84 Fri May 23, 2008 6:54 pm

The sidewalk is a public thoroughfare. This is why protesters can get in trouble for blocking the sidewalk. As long as we remain on the sidewalk and don't block foot traffic we can't be charged with trespassing. Maybe it's time we step up our efforts and show the scifags that we're not afraid to cross the street and play in their front yard.
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Post  cannon Sat May 24, 2008 12:58 am

It's really tempting to take the protest across the street, but the more I think about it the more it seems like doing so would just put the ball in their court. With no actual sidewalk to show where their property ends and city property begins there is just too much potential for trespassing disaster. I mean they are breaking their own windows to try to turn public opinion against us, they would call the cops for one foot over the property line in a heartbeat. I don't think we would end up going to jail for that or anything, but it would make us look more aggressive and dangerous than we really are, and at this stage bad press is the last thing we need.

Besides, big pharma pulled all those strings to get that strategic double-billboard placed for us and they would probably be pretty pissed off if we just stopped using it. Also there is all that extra space for our bags and flyers and sign making utilities.

cannon

Back to top Go down

Post  AnonymousAkuma Sat May 24, 2008 1:12 am

And not to metion the little spot for us smokers to unmask for a moment to smoker or to get a drink of water/soda

AnonymousAkuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymousm84 Sat May 24, 2008 8:26 am

The usual spot is just fine, i was just throwing out an idea.
Anonymousm84
Anonymousm84

Back to top Go down

Post  anonsoulless Sat May 24, 2008 2:15 pm

I know at least here in Missouri, you must be 20 feet from what you are protesting by law. That translates to across the street usually.

anonsoulless

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Sat May 24, 2008 9:27 pm

I'm glad you've settled on our regular location, my son and I were gonna have to blow it off otherwise. And I ask everyone to please stay on our side of the street. I know the lulz we get feeding the scilon guard cake but I really don't want to appear to be the aggressive party here. Oh, and Akuma, dude, you gotta stop that smoking shit. My wife died of lung cancer at 36, when we found out she was sick her words were "I thought I had more time before I had to worry about that." She died for an entire year, it takes your hope, pride, dignity and autonomy away. People have to take you to the bathroom to change your Depends and stuff like that.

OK, I'm better now. It's just that in addition to the Co$, smoking is the windmill I tilt at...

kaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Sat May 24, 2008 10:01 pm

kaos wrote:Uh...to avoid unnecessary confrontations. We are supposed to be protesting PEACEFULLY and respectfully so we don't get painted with the "evildoers" brush. I doubt any of us want to be seen as villians, that's the Co$' hat.

We can be the ultimate evil again AFTER we destroy the church... FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty location, location, location

Post  byte301 Sun May 25, 2008 8:54 am

We are still evil otherwise why would they put up all those posters on their windows? And they have the yellow van to protect them from the dangerous SP's across the street! ahahaha

I was also thinking about the Gizmo building. I haven't been able to go pass out flyers around there yet but if they do manage to buy the building it may actually be a good thing for us. There is more traffic and they have to drive slower there. There is a lot of foot traffic so more chances of passing out fliers. It would also be funny cause they are going to spend a ton of money for what will turn out to be an empty building! Let them get it all fixed up. It's not gonna do them any good in the end.

byte301

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty And another location

Post  kaos Sun May 25, 2008 6:51 pm

New Mexico seems to be the next potential Co$ Flag. Just look at this: www.mojaveacademy.com. Now why would they need 500 acres and be willing to spend $10 million to teach 25 kids at a time? In Datil?

kaos

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty Datil

Post  byte301 Sun May 25, 2008 11:27 pm

kaos, How did you find that? I can't imagine anyone but another $cilon actually sending a kid there. Well, the good people of Datil probably have no idea who is in their midst. Maybe we could send some information to them? lol

byte301

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty Mojave Academy

Post  kaos Mon May 26, 2008 10:57 am

I can't really tell how I found out about it but I was curious about the name. After all, how could someone name a school after a desert 900 miles away and still teach geography? I found out that it was moved to Datil from California. They are supposedly going to build homes and such on the compound which is why they needed so much land. I would like to know, in total, how much New Mexico land the Co$ actually owns!

kaos

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty Mojave

Post  byte301 Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Yeah, it would be interesting to know that for sure. Can you post that on youtube? Someone may know something about Mojave blah blah. Wonder how much the tuition is. Did you see their calender? They will be at the Grand Canyon for several days. We need some Flagstaff anons to do a little mini raid!

Yeah, Mojave? wtf? hahaha Oh and they are going to Pietown to eat some pie...no cake for them. I think Pietown is mostly Mormons. All 20 or em that live there anyway. jk Pietown! Smile

byte301

Back to top Go down

Post  miss.anon Mon May 26, 2008 9:55 pm

I was wondering about tuition as well. I'm half tempted to fill out their information request form but I don't really want them having my contact info.

miss.anon

Back to top Go down

Post  byte301 Mon May 26, 2008 11:22 pm

no, don't do that. Unless you used a fake e mail etc. lol Anyway I mean't post it on enturb, not youtube. sorry. We may find some Flag anon's that could do a little protest on the road up to the Grand Canyon or something. Don't want to upset the kids though. It sounds like this is a privately owned school but who knows. And I wonder why they moved here. Maybe I will check some more tomorrow.

Later, kaos

byte301

Back to top Go down

Protest Location Empty re: Mojave Academy

Post  Outrage Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks for posting that. $cifags in my backyard, that sucks. I feel sorry for any kid that gets sent there. For sure the website with happy kids is full of $hit - it's probably more like a prison camp with daily brainwashing. This needs to be shut down.

Outrage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down