Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABQ opposes $ci new building!

3 posters

Go down

ABQ opposes $ci new building! Empty ABQ opposes $ci new building!

Post  Nigerian_Anachronism Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:16 pm

I just saw this on the news, that Alburquerque is in opposition to the $cifags opening up a new building somewhere in town.

Please tell me you guys have had a hand in this =D

Nigerian_Anachronism

Back to top Go down

ABQ opposes $ci new building! Empty Re: ABQ opposes $ci new building!

Post  FraggedMind Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

No. This is about the Gizmo Building downtown. They still have to apply for a Conditional Use Permit, but the city coucil has said that the Land Use Commission made the right choice in making them apply for such.

FraggedMind

Back to top Go down

ABQ opposes $ci new building! Empty Gizmo

Post  Kritik Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 am

They are definitely in opposition. Fragged, don't you see what's happening here? There are no guarantees that they are even going to get this building in December. For all intents and purposes, there are only 3 council members for this. They need to understand the carnage that Scientology leaves in it's wake. If they never get a majority, they'll never get the Gizmo. I don't care what that friend of the owner says. I can however, guarantee that businesses in this area may see a drop in business, not a rise. So, pay attention ABQ business owners....We are ANONYMOUS.......

Kritik

Back to top Go down

Post  kaos Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:35 am

I believe we did have something to do with this. I personally sent the link to the you tube video of John Carmichael melting down to each council member. And I know byte was contacting them as well.

kaos

Back to top Go down

ABQ opposes $ci new building! Empty Gizmo

Post  kritik Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 am

Thanks Kaos. I agree. Without some doing behind the scenes work,I think they might have been allowed the Gizmo already. Will we see you next Saturday? What happened to our other forum? It seems to be down....................

kritik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down